Gravity Media (mediagravity.com), one of the fastest growing multicultural agencies, is looking for top talent to join the team as an Account Executive.
An Account Executive should be committed to developing and achieving client objectives and becoming the trusted advisor for our clients’ offline and interactive marketing needs. For this particular role, our ideal candidate has multiple years of experience as the client partner to a fortune 500 company. They must have a deep level of marketing knowledge and understanding of production processes and digital marketing. Account Executive will interact directly with the Strategy, Production, Communications, Media and Events and Promotions team and will be required to streamline communications, processes and relay them easily to the client and internal team.
Gravity Media is an award-winning full service-advertising agency specializing in multicultural and international marketing. Gravity Media has been named fastest growing multicultural ad agency in the 2011 AdAge report. More on MediaGravity.com
The right individual will be responsible for planning, negotiating, buying and monitoring multicultural and general market media. The candidate must have ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-pace environment. Strong working knowledge of various traditional media vehicles (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, etc..) and Digital (Display, SEM, Social).
This position reports to the VP of Media. As a member of our team you will have a great deal of responsibility. You must have strong negotiation skills and attention to detail. We are looking for someone who understands advertising and has the ability to plan, buy and manage processes and resources. You will be constantly challenged and asked to manage numerous tasks concurrently. We are looking for a leader who can grow the company’s media department.
Knowledge of Spanish or Chinese is a plus.
Company Gravity Media (www.mediagravity.com)
About our Company
Gravity Media is an award-winning full service advertising agency that provides a wide range of solutions, from strategy development to creative to media campaign implementation.
Findr Interactive (findrinteractive.com), fast growing creative and digital agency is looking for an experienced copywriter.
As a Copywriter you’ll provide forward-thinking creative leadership and inspire creative collaboration within our agency. This will include co-creating exceptional concepts and leading the development of innovative copy for a wide range of clients. Working in close collaboration with a team of Creative Director and Designers, you’ll be an integral part in our creative process. In addition, you’ll keep your trained eye on our ultimate goal of challenging the industry status quo and fulfilling our commitment to deliver outstanding work on projects large and small; including web engagements, digital marketing campaigns, display advertising, internal promotions, and external presentations.
- Provide forward-thinking creative leadership
- Inspire creative collaboration across the organization
- Effectively translate branding and marketing strategies for a wide range of clients/verticals into exceptional creative concepts and executions
- Develop and create innovative concepts in keeping with project scope: strategic positioning, business requirements, timelines and budgets
- Deliver outstanding copy for all-things digital: large scale web engagements, online advertising, digital marketing, business development initiatives, brand boards, and video
- Prepare creative deliverables (copy decks, brand boards, creative comps, and style guides)
4+ years of experience is preferred
· Online/web strategy, content organization and architecture development
· Short film/video concept and strategy development
· Knowledge of Spanish, Chinese and/or other Asian languages (writing and speaking) would be a plus
· Proposal/business writing
Please, send samples of your work along with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com